Alexa Enabled Smart Baby Monitor with WiFi from Project Nursery
Keeping an eye on baby has never been easier. The Project Nursery Smart Wi-Fi Baby Monitor not only allows you to check in from anywhere on your smartphone or tablet, but uses Amazon Alexa to help you along the way. Thanks to Alexa’s 70 baby-focused skills and 10,000 general Alexa skills, parents can ask Alexa to “move camera to the left”, “play a lullaby”, “check the room temperature in the nursery”, “record a video” and so much more – all while engaged in other parent chores around the home. Alexa helps you know what’s going on in the nursery, when you’re not there, so you can always be sure your little one is safe and sound.
- Works with any Amazon Alexa Voice Service speaker, including Echo and Echo Dot: Alexa voice-controlled functions include camera movements, play lullabies and sounds, record video, capture photos, motion/sound detection and temperature readings
- WiFi remote pan/tilt/zoom camera allows you to watch over your little one in crystal-clear High-Definition video
- Remote viewing on your iOS or Android devices using your free Project Nursery Smart Camera app allows you to see and hear anywhere
- Easy set-up: 1) Set up and plug in camera, 2) Download app, 3) Connect to 2.4Ghz WiFi network, 4) Activate Project Nursery Alexa Skill in the Amazon Alexa App
- All of the best features included: high-definition video, pan/tilt/zoom, two-way talk, infrared night vision, sound, motion and temperature detection with alerts to your smartphone and the ability to add up to 4 cameras (sold separately)