It’s possible to make any furniture corner safe for your little one without having to spend hours installing child-proofing equipment or diminishing the look of your stylish furniture.
1. Made from semi-soft material that provides plenty of padding for maximum safety.
2. BeRicham Corner Protector clear pads blend in with furniture, so guests will see the beauty of your tables and other pieces, not your baby proofing corner cushions.
3. The Table Corner Bumpers clear guard fits easily onto the corner and sticks in place itself with strong 3M adhesive. You won’t need a single tool to get our child safety corners in place.
1. Clean surface and let it dry completely. (We recommend rubbing alcohol for most surfaces but may not be applicable for all surfaces.)
2. Remove backing and fix the corner on furniture, then smooth out any air bubbles.
3. Press and hold each side firmly for at least 20 seconds. Wait at least 48 hours for full adhesion before testing.
Easy to remove:
1. Place a warm cloth over the corner and allow adhesive to soften.
2. Gently peel back the edges of the caring corner.
3. Roll away any remaining adhesive, and clean the surface.(Use carefully when removing from painted or stained surfaces.)
– Material type: PVC
– Material free: Phthalate Free, Lead Free, BPA Free, Latex Free
– Best uses: table corner protectors; furniture art decors
– Number of items: 20
– 10 × L-Shaped Corner Guards
– 10 × Ball-shaped Corner Guards